Terms and Conditions
1. We do not accept liability for damage or injury through misuse of products purchased.
2. We reserve the right to charge interest at 3% compound per day after 28 days for overdue accounts.
3. Customers are required to notify us within three working days of any shortages or damages to their deliveries. Any notification`s after this time cannot be dealt with as insufficient time will be afforded to us to investigate the claim. Any customer requesting goods to be left safe are accepting full liability and cost of goods and no claim can be brought to TWMA for missing or partially delivered items.
4. Where parcels are delivered by courier, if the outer packaging is visibly damaged, the customer is requested to sign for the goods stating that the parcel was damaged. This will not affect customers statutory rights to a reasonable opportunity to examine the goods contained. If the customer notices damage upon delivery, they should where possible, write this on the delivery sheet.
5. Designs and color schemes may vary due to the manufacture and/or dye process of some items from time to time.
6. Refusal of goods at the time of delivery will result in full freight charges being incurred by the customer. This includes sending back to source.
7. Debt collecting agencies or court charges will be passed to the customer.
8. Investigation of missing or delayed shipments will be pursued through normal channels before compensation is considered. We aim to resolve postal issues as soon as possible.
9. In respect of the returned parcel, please contact TWMA to arrange a suitable solution first.
10. Goods are subject to availability. We reserve the right to alter specifications and/or products without notification.
11. Third party checks are not accepted.
12. Any charges incurred in respect of bounced checks , i.e. returned or represented, will be passed to the customer, this is subject to a minimum charge of $20.00 per bounced checks.
13. The title in all goods will remain the property of TWMA until such time as payment is received in full.
14. Prices are subject to alteration without prior notice, however customers will be informed of any changes to product prices, before they are charged. If in the event the customer is dissatisfied with the price, the customer has the right to cancel.
15. Any exchange will be for an identical title to be negotiated with the customer.
16. Videos, DVD`s or CD`s cannot be returned when unsealed by the customer.
17. No custom or special item will be accepted for refunds or exchanges unless faulty.
18. Customers should be aware that we do not operate on a sale or return basis. This does not affect your statutory rights.
19. When leaving the shop, please check your order and your change as mistakes cannot be rectified after you have left the building.
20. The customer will be responsible for any local taxes that are enforced in that county, and State. TWMA takes no responsibility for these extra charges. If you are unsure, please contact your local tax office before placing your order.
21. When submitting any form of artwork to the Customs department, please note it cannot be copy written to anyone else. All artwork designs submitted are owned by the club, business and/or persons submitting. TWMA will not be held responsible for any designs processed that do not adhere to the above.
22. In the event of any alterations needing to be made to an item by the recipient or a third party working on behalf of the recipient (This includes alterations to size, color or any embroidery work and similar customization) please ensure that the correct item has been received in a satisfactory condition prior to any work being carried out. Failure to do so will prohibit the item in question being accepted for an exchange or a return.
23. For hygiene reason we cannot accept the return of any groin guards or Mouth Guards unless the item is defective.
25. TWMA images may not be used without our express written consent.